Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

The Financial Samurai Podcast

Welcome to The Financial Samurai Podcast. I'm currently in the process of making some technical changes to improve both the user experience for the podcast and eliminate publication delays for the blog's RSS feed.

If you are a RSS subscriber to the blog articles and have been recently redirected here to the podcast page, please update your RSS reader or browser (ex. Outlook, Google Chrome, Mozilla) to point to this new RSS feed URL going forward: https://www.financialsamurai.com/feed/

My favorite RSS reader is Feedly (search for Financial Samurai) and I hear BlogLovin is pretty good as well.

If you are a podcast subscriber, good news! Many historical podcast episodes that you may have missed will soon become available in the coming weeks.

Thanks,

Sam

Jun 20, 2019

I think money counts for at most 40% of our happiness equation, but we're spending the majority of our time thinking about how to get more money, more power, and more prestige and not on the other 60%. As a result, we are not as happy as we could be. This episode discusses ways to try and increase your happiness.

See...


Jun 10, 2019

Retirement has been great so far. But if I could rewind time, here are five things I would have done differently that may help you better plan for your own retirement as well. The article got picked up by CNBC, which made me think of another regret I had, which can be read in the post. 

See the post


Jun 4, 2019

Want an edge when buying property? Follow the FS20 rule to take advantage of people who are not as sharp as you. 

View episode charts and comments here: FS20 Property Buying Indicator